Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My F75 is in the mail, Can't wait.

Randy In Kc

Made a nice trade with Gerry of Idaho. Great guy to deal with. My MXT is headed to "Gold Country" where it can be set free to run with the others. I downloaded the manual about a month ago and printed it out. Also been reading some of the England forums where there are a lot of posts about the F75. Have learned a lot. Especially Rogers-Relics-UK.com. Will probably have some questions when it gets here. Thanks everyone.

Don't be put off by all the sounds it makes. Usually it is not chatter, it will sound off on the ground and on every little thing in the ground but when you get a signal you want to check out... sll the erronious sounds will disappear when you go to pinpoint. Start off in factory preset and don't be afraid to reset it if it seem's to become unstable. Sometimes using notch and raising the disc will cause it to become noisy and a quick reset will fix it. Sometimes you can have something notched in or out and not realize it. It is very easy to have something notched out and not realize it because of notching something in and then lowering the disc and forgetting the notch... and the other way around. Watch the slash marks to be sure, If you lower your disc to 0 and there is a slash anywhere then you have something disced. Also sometimes after using notch it just doesn't seem to come back to normal, like somethin stay's a little noisy... if it does that, reset it.

Have fun! You are going to love the F75 !!

Julien

Andy of NM's website on the F75 suggests to get the fast grab ground balance and then do manual gb to set it 3 numbers above that. For example if your fast grab says 60, set it maunally at 63. That way it won't sound off on every little difference in the dirt. Has anyone been doing that on a regular basis?

The manual on notching is way confusing?

Thanks, Randy

Start out slow this is a way better machine then the MXT. Get the new small coil it may even help you to start out with a coil that is not as sensative to the ground. This F75 is one of if not the best relic and coin machine. Once you learn it learn to read the meter and try and center you iffy targets you will get a better idea of what it is trying to tell you. A lot of people had problems so don't start out in a hard place...there is a learning curve.

I do it both ways but recently I have just been using the fastgrab. It is very accurate and I see no reason to raise it a few numbers. Just check it every 10' or so. It is no trouble at all, just make sure the ground is clean. If there is a lot of trash flip over to AM and fastgrab so you will know there is no metal under the coil. It is really easy and fast to GB.

J