Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My ex wife sent me a message yesterday.....

warthog

Basically yelling about a bill we both are responsible for,and of which I paid a lot more than half on,she was threatening me with legal action.........So,I answered her about this issue,and others I have been wanting to say to her,since she divorced me for frivolous reasons.I was not nasty,no bad or abusive language,I just wanted to get some things off my chest-Considering the circumstances of our divorce,I wanted to give it to her,but I didn't,I told the TRUTH,of how her actions at that point in my life could have been handled much easier,instead of resorting to telling falsehoods to make sure the divorce went through......When I was going thru mental therapy,my therapist told me to tell her my feelings,but only if she contacts me first,and "you can get your point across forcefully,without resorting to abusive language,or threats',and that is what I did.It feels like a great weight has been lifted off me,now.Steve.

Hope all goes well from here on with you and your ex-wife, as letting her know how you feel about everything helps relieve the stress on you, by doing it in a kinder and understanding way! Hope she goes on with her life and has Jesus as her own personal Savior and Lord, which will make her happier in the long run! Just lean on Jesus and allow Him to direct yours and Marcia's footsteps in your marriage, daily! Amen! :angel: Ma

At times, we can be tried to our breaking point. In our Walk, we can draw from the source of "peace while suffering." Be the man who takes the upper raod and not get drawn into "tic for tac."

She would have to ask herself "how can this be?" Hopefully she can find the answer, herself.

God bless

My ex divorced me,because she did not want to believe I had serious back issues,even though two doctors documented it,one of them doing surgery on me in 2011.She divorced me by telling outrageous lies to the court,turning her back on me,and the vows she took beside me in front of God.I had this surgery at the same time I was fighting for my rights during this divorce.I was deserted at the time I needed her most,and dealing with that and this very serious back surgery and the aftermath of both very nearly killed me.
That being said,I cried out to God for help,and He delivered me from that mess by sending my sisters,and the folks here(especially Mike) to my rescue.My one sister took me in,for two years,everybody prayed for me.

I have a new life now,a great wife,a great Church,and I cannot believe how good it is now.

Still,the scars from that undeserved divorce still linger,and I had a lot of things I wanted to say to my ex wife-Honest,truthful things-No threats,no curse words,just honesty,but I decided I would not initiate telling her these things,until the day she would contact me.
She did just that yesterday,still trying to 'stir the pot',so to speak.SO,I took that opportunity to tell her how much destruction she caused by what she did,divorcing me over such frivolous reasons,dramatizing the issue to make sure I was history,for whatever reasons she had.
After clearing the air,I told her my life is great now,I am working hard to put behind me our past,and please do not try to contact me again,in any way,I will delete all correspondence unread and/or all phone calls before I listen to them,tear up all letters unread......

Considering all I experienced from this divorce and back surgery in 2011,I would say I,have come a LONG way in getting my point across,and not act like a heathen doing it.Warthog Steve.