Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Dr. Visit today:LOTS of good news........

warthog

First,I hopped on the scale,and I have dropped14 POUNDS!!!!!!!:clapping:Whoa,Im on my way to SKINNY CITY!!!:rofl:.......My target is about 220,give or take....My Dr. said " textbook case", meaning I DO have diabetes,but the fact my blood sugar dropped from 530 Sunday night,to 211 this morning,means my pancreas is still working,and he gave me 2 prescriptions to hopefully slap my pancreas around,and start working better,along with keeping track of what I eat,and how much,for the rest of my life...Next week is a visit to the dietician(Got to ask how many big bowls of ice cream a week I can have,ha!!!),and a follow up Dr. visit in three weeks.Dr.told me if I go back to my old ways of eating,these meds he put me on will not stop my blood sugar from going thru the roof again,and he will be able to tell,when I go in for blood work in one week,if I have been on the straight and narrow,or not:)unsure:)....So there ya have it:future's lookin good............I lose enough weight,I'm gonna change my username on here to Twiggy,from Warthog:rofl:...........:thumbup:

Hope you keep up the good work on losing weight and keeping your blood sugar down so you won't have to take insulin injections! It will take will power but you can do it, for all things are possible with God to them who believe! Amen! :angel: Ma

YOU Can Do it. When my Dr put me on pills I ask if it would be wrong to take them with Doctor Pepper, I have been able to keep it under control (even with D.P) .
my wife keeps me under control too. She became vegan about a year ago ,I told her go ahead, I eat meat But the more I eat this stuff the better it is.
She lost 75lbs and now wears a size 6 runs, walks and bikes.
Were not young she's 55 and I'm 61 but feel much younger..

n/t