Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My DIV XVII finds.

TNreb

I attended the Diggin in VIrginia XVII hunt a couple weeks ago and had a great time. I was using an MXT PRO that I had just purchased the week before. I had trouble the first day and a half trying to understand what the machine was telling me in those soil conditions. I would dig an iron target and remove the plug and it was still reading iron in the plug. I then flattened out the plug and it still rang iron. I flattened completely smooth and then I got the good high tone. It was a bullet. And in other fields you would get the high tones. My buddy was using a Minelab GPX 5000 and he was digging circles around me. He was digging targets so deep I could not get a signal. I watched him dig a button two feet deep.

I think you asked me about the round thing with the holes in it in the bbq line...found out it's part of a powder flask...Ed Wigart Jr. dug one exactly like it.

GT