Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Dear Friends On This Forum & Visiting Forums

SeniorSeeker

I can post Bible study lessons & related material until the cows come home but there is one thing & one thing only that holds more importance than anything else I can say or share and that is this:

JESUS IS COMING AGAIN SOON AND MAYBE SOONER THAN MANY THINK. THE QUESTION IS: ARE YOU READY? HAVE YOU ASKED GOD TO FORGIVE YOU OF YOUR SINS AND HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST, AS LORD & SAVIOR OF YOUT LIFE? THERE ISN'T ANYTHING MORE IMPORTANT! NONE OF US KNOW WHETHER GOD IS GOING TO GIVE US ANOTHER DAY, WEEK, OR LONGER TO LIVE THIS LIFE & MAKE THIS ALL IMPORTANT DECISION. IF YOU HAVEN'T ACCEPTED JESUS AS YOUR SAVIOR, PLEASE DON'T PUT IT OFF. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO GET RIGHT WITH THE LORD RIGHT NOW. TONIGHT!

Here is a simple prayer you may wish to use:
Jesus, I admit I am a sinner. I am separated from You because of my sin. But now I understand that You came and died on my behalf to completely take care of my sin problem. I am ready to repent of my sin and turn around and move toward you. I confess with these words that Jesus is now my Lord & Savior. Lord, I believe You were raised from the dead for me. Thank You for saving me. Amen.

1 John 1:9. "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."
Psalms 103:12 "As far as the East is from the West, so has He removed our sins from us."

Your 'New' faith in Jesus has saved you, now go and live in peace. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.