Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My daughter was born today ( 11/11/08)

I know it's not detecting related but I just want to announce the arrival of my Daughter at 8:59 P.M. today (Tuesday). She weighed in at 6 Lbs 15 Ounces and all are well with mother and daughter. We named her Brielle and now our 3 year old daughter Brinley (Will be 4 in January) is a big sister. Brinley has gone metal detecing with daddy and even has her own detector. My buddy gave me his deceiced fathers old Micronta 4003 (Radio Shack??) detector that I shortened the post on it as far as it goes and it fits her fairly well. It doesn' work too good , but it beeps and makes noises and she likes to pretend that shes finding treasure with her daddy. Unfortunately I think it's time to take the batteries out of my detectors , clean them up good , and put them away until next spring because the weather has turned pretty bitter here in Northern Wisconsin. If by chance we do get a warm up in the 40's or above I'll definately try to get a little more swing time in , but I'd be rather surprised if it get much above freezing from here on out. One thing about the weather here in Wisconsin is that you just never know what mother nature is going to throw your way. At least I can come here and drool over the finds from you people who live in warmer parts of the country and world. Keep em beeping (as long as possible) !! Craig

Congratulations Craig.
Brielle sounds like a very pretty name. The season has timed itself just right for you. I think that you may find yourself hog tied the the home front anyway, with the new baby.
ill post a few of my finds for you over the next few months. i haven't been doing that lately. It's going to go well over 40 here though the summer (that's centigrade) expecting temps well over the 100F unfortunately. I'll probably feel like swapping lactation's with you at some points.
Mick Evans.:ausflag:

My daughter is real special to me. I also have 3 sons, but there is just something special to a dad about having a little princes :wiggle:

Big time congrats!!!

congradulations goes too you and her mother and welcome too the world brielle :twodetecting:

n/t

Thanks to you all for the congratulations and well wishes. I'll have to count on some of you for my metal detecting fix for a while , so I'll be anxious to see some more of your great finds and posts. Keep them coming and keep me drooling ( just like my new baby - Lol). Thanks again and I wish you all the best of luck in your detecting excursions. Sincerly , Craig