Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Christmas prayer for each of you....

Missouri--Ma Betty

May God bless you with a special Christmas Day!

This is a poem God gave me right after or before I was divorced and that I tried to read in Church services at my longtime girlfriend and her husband's church, whom had become a minister during their marriage, but it hurt me so badly while trying to read it aloud that I just cried....I cannot tell you how horrible a divorce is unless you've been through one and I hope and pray most have not had that sorrow! I hope if you do or have that you believe in Jesus and remain strong in faith so He will help and be with you through it all, for that is the way to get through to the other side of all storms and trials in our lives and it was a rough stormy trial for me, but I made it and I am a stronger and more faithful Christian in the Lord Jesus Christ for it! I am alone but I have my Savior and Lord Jesus Whom loves me and I love Him! Amen! :angel: Ma

You too...it is just me and my Savior and Lord, Jesus, but with Him I am never alone nor unloved, for He loves me with an everlasting love! Merry Christmas and God Bless you to stay safe in your travelling! Amen! :angel: Ma

And to you hope your Christmas with the family was a great day with blessings being many from our all-forgiving God, Who gives us life unending when we believe in His Son, Jesus, and do His will! Amen! :angel: Ma