Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

my choice

twinner

after searching my local area for a used spectrum or xl pro ive decided on a new mxt.not that money was an object.i just thought i could find something for half the money.i couldnt so im gonna buy the mxt.for the type hunting im gonna do everything pointed to the mxt.could you guys recommend a coil for me?im in central pa.im looking at an eclipse 4x6 shooter.i hunt mostly parks and yards and such. thank you tim

4X6 is great for trashy areas. Best separation between targets of anything I have ever used, however ground coverage and depth are limited. Also Like the 6X10 DD very much - good depth and coverage - separation in trash is not as good as the little guy, but a fair bit better than the 9.5. I use it most of the time. Plus these two coils are good in tough ground if you ever prospect with it. I think you'll like the MXT a lot as you get to know it.
HH
Bill

I would start with the 6X10 first. It will give you good target separation in moderate trashy areas. You will however need the 4X6 if you want to hit picnic table areas or sports field sideline areas which are usually loaded with coins but very hard to pick out.

without hesitation,get the eclipse 6" concentric coil!..great depth,along with excellent separation in the trash!

(h.h!)
j.t.

is that 6inch concentric the same loop as the 6x10?i dont know much about them.can you give me the exact model number so i can order?
thanks tim

[size=medium]is probably the best "all purpose" coil White's offers.

Monte[/size]

n/t

just ask for the 5.3 eclipse concentric coil!..it's size is actually 6.5"

(h.h!)
j.t.

I am about 150 feet from the susquehanna river (penn) and i found the 950 totally worthless because of all the hot rocks and cold stones, At the time of purchase,i bought the Eclipse 4X6 DD coil and it worked GREAT ! Now,,,,,if only the ground would thaw out :detecting: