Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My biggest find so far

mtc cocoon wim

Over 8 years ago when I was still a novice in this hobby,
It's not my most rarest find but the most extensive so far
and the find dates from the 3rd century, late Roman period.

Meanwhile is most of it is on display at a local Roman museum here.

Just for clarification, here in Belgium are recently new laws and also permits so we must always do our research very well
so we are looking in places that are not protected because of the considerable presence of Roman habitation here centuries
ago there are effective areas where search is a criminal offence and risking a lawsuit. There is also a mandatory reporting
obligation within 5 days of such finds according to the law.

I had the greatest happiness to find a settlement in a region where never before something Roman was found or conscience

please wait a little with comments there are other pictures from after cleaning

take a look at the movies also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsOJUaoGB60
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4DPgDmkOOo

The end of this post

Greetings
Wim

Unbelievable, that is incredible, those ancient civilizations really fascinate me. If only I could find something like that.

Those coins are absolutely beautiful. .. i know nothing about roman coinage but wow those are cool... took some 1700 years till someone found them... congrats on the coolest of cool finds... such great detail left on them too...wow..

Thank you so much for sharing the photos with us. Amazing!!!!!

Fantastic find there! Thanks for sharing.

WOW & I SAID WOW.

An amazing hoard. Thanks for sharing it.

I really can't put it into words. You really did find a one of a lifetime find.

Now that's a great post. Congrats on unearthing antiquity!
HH !

Wow! Those are some amazing finds of a lifetime!