Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Ace 250

monoman

hi all just received my ace 250 today and reading most of the post and posting some questions myself i hope to be reporting good finds to you all if my fellow country mans finds a:cheers:re anything to go by (lazy aussie) ill be searching parks and some beachers so wish me luck lol PS Oak man have you got yours yet

good luck & here are some tips for ya -first get a little garden rake the type with three prongs this makes digging targets outta the bark very quick witch means more loot at the end of the day -second when tot lotting i map out 12 or so & hit as many as i can in my allotted time i usually get 10 or so cleaned out in 3-4 hours -third the only thing i don't dig in tot lots is iron -4th hit the hot spots hard under the swings & play equipment -5th when detecting around or under the play equipment back the sensitivity down to 2-3 bars.
this will get ya started & good luck again
lazyaussie

No, I called them today and they tell me it's on back order, could 2-3 weeks! I swear, I almost passed out! So I am going out this weekend with a borrowed Sharp Shooter 2.

Boy you must have small tot lots. I couldn't cover that many here in that amount of time if my life depended on it

Bill.

as you know i have only been a member of this site for a few day now so i have yet to pick up some on the words used here for give my ignorance but what do you mean by TOT LOTS :help:

A tot lot is a playground usually in parks or at schools for little kids.

yep that's the one :thumbup: the little people leave there pots of coins in em :lol: it"s a great place to start detecting it"s easy to dig the bark, there's usually lots of coins in em & the chance of finding gold rings is quite high nuff said so go hit those tot lots :detecting: