Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My 5th first with the V3

I have found my 5th first this week. An 1851 Large cent in Very Fine condition. Unfortunately I hit it with my knife. Coins this old are very rare in my area. The V3 has preformed way beyond my expectations, it has been a great year. Here are some pictures of the Largie and some of my finds from my last few hunts. I also found over 30 wheats and tons of clad (not pictured)
LargeCent1851.jpg
LargeCent1851Back.jpg
MercsBufsFromUpNorth.jpg
IMG_1156.jpg
IMG_1158.jpg
IMG_1155.jpg

You have done very well with the V3 Jeff...........congratulations on those great finds.

Congrats. A LC is one of my dream coins. Not very common here either. Where are you?

SE Wisconsin

Great fine LC's are far and few between here. Rob