Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My 30 year dream may become reality,next year..........

warthog

For the last 30 or more years,I have had a dream of driving across the western United States.First time I was even close to doing that was after my first marriage,we drove to Colorado and back to Michigan,more recently flew to Texas,drove to New Mexico,where my oldest sister had bypass surgery.My ultimate goal is to drive from Michigan,all the way to California.Hit the northern states on the way there,take a southern U.S. route back.Nebraska,the pioneer trails still visible,Montana,Custer's Memorial....Mount Rushmore,Wyoming,Idaho,the Dakotas....All the way to Big Sur,in California....Arizona,see my sister in Austin,Texas,and tour the Southland on the return....It is beginning to look like that dream may be reality,in 2015......There are a lot of places in this old world I have never seen,and would love to-Tahiti,Fiji,all the South Seas tropical places,but we would have to fly there.I want to drive,be able to take our time,take lots of pictures,and savor the experience of everything this great country of ours has to offer!!!!:usaflag::thumbup::cool:

May your dreams come true and be able to do the traveling that you have stated according to God's plans for you both! Lots of the USA is so beautiful and seeing it is a blessing and was a blessing for me and my family when we were young and able to do so physically and financially! May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

Driving is my favorite way to travel. You see so much pretty country.

Yes, as many in wagons went West in those times and their existance by the tracks still there shows their willingness to move into new lands! :angel: Ma