Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My 3 cents worth

Howard Berry

Found this coin on a very important day for me. My mom had died five years ago and I needed to get out to do a little hunting and clear my head. We each only get one mom, don't get to pick which one yet most of us will agree that we got the best one. I have a lot of respect for Bryce and what he has been going through. My mom loved old coins and I know she has put some special ones under my coil. I was hunting the woods along a creek where several large cents and a couple of seated coins had been found when I got a very strange signal, real broken and jumpy. It wouldn't lock on to anything. I dig everything and was shocked to find pieces of a broken rosary and a 1853 3 cent. My mother prayed all the time and I felt her presence. Still trying to get the pics right. H.H.

Nice coin try using your scanner or put a magnifying glass infront of your camera lens.PS I just lost my Mom 2 months ago

Pics look good to me Howard. Great story and great find my friend. I think our moms have led us to some otherwise walked over goodies. Thanks for posting this. It's nice to know others have experienced things like this.

Awsome coin!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats it read on your detecter out of the ground???
Derrell

Nice story and very nice coin Howard.:clapping: I use to think my mom was too strict when I was growing up, but now that she is gone I thank her every day that her being so strict mad a better man out of me. Thanks mom.:angel: HH.

Eddie

Excellent suggestion on the magnifying lense. I thought it sounded funny as lenses seem
one dimensional in gain, but it works great. Thanks for the tip!!!!!!!!!