Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My 1st gold with the ExpII

BoobieinPa

[attachment 30560 18k_gold_ring.jpg]I stopped on the way home from work today to do a local park that I have done for years with my DFX. I got 4 memorial pennies within about 5 minutes. Then I got a solid banging tone. I dug down about 4 inches and got this 18k gold ring. It had small 4 diamonds in it, but there is only one left in it.

Last night I went to a buddies home to look for a ring that belonged to his sister-in-law. It was given to her by her mother and has sentimental value. The yard was rather small but the grass was a bit high. As luck would have it, I found it within 10 minutes. They were so happy and I felt real good when I gave it to her. As usual I didn't have anything to take a picture of it, but that is ok with me. She got it back and that was good enough.
I still don't know crap about the ExpII but I AM LEARNING.

Nice ring Boobie! I too am still learning this beast but all I can say is WHAT a detector. It's a fun machine to learn. I don't understand why other have be frustrated with it, I understand the sounds it makes already. Keep the finds coming. HH Cal

n/t

Getting that first one under your belt is always nice and to be able to find a lost ring and return it is something special. It's quite a feeling, Congratulations on the find. I think I would go back to the area and dig up some of that dirt just to check it and take a bunch of it home and go thru it slowly. You can always scrounge enough dirt to fill the hole in. Just a thought.