Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MXT Rocking the Silver

JimmyD

Headed out after work today to meet Troy again at Old Faithful. When I got there Justin, Curt, Tim and others were out there hitting the wet ground. I just new it was going to be a good day. My first find came in as an 81 and was about 5" deep. I saw the edge and new it was a silver dime but when I pulled it out I did not expect to find a Merc cutout charm with part of the chain still attached. I got another good signal 88 and dug a 1944 Quarter. Then a silver cross marked Sterling Theda. Just before the rain set in I mentioned to Troy how I wish I could hit another silver because I'd never had a 4 silver day. About 10 minutes later I got another deep signal and pulled a 1941 Merc. I also managed three wheats including my oldest to date from OF...1918. Here is my final tally.

1944 Silver Quarter
1941 Merc
1939 Merc cut out charm
Sterling cross
1918 Wheatie
1940 Wheatie
1956-D Wheatie
4-Quarters
7-Dimes
22-Lincolns
9 Zincolns
Principal Award Pin
Ring-enameled Crushed.

What a great way to finish off the week. Thanks to all!

Nice job . Congrats great bunch of silver and other finds .

Harold

Hi JD, Nice finds, was this the MXT pro or just MXT? I love my MXT, and was thinking about getting the MXT PRO, but my MXT dose a Good job.

That's a nice hunt. Good job !
HH
Scott

Congrats on the nice finds!

Love it. Love it. Love it. I've got a Merc. dime cute out also. I wear it on my charm bracelet. :wiggle: Nice finds. HH, Nancy

It is a two year old MXT with an Excelerator 4x6 coil. It is a real trashy site and this set up works great. Thanks all and happy hunting.