Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MXT Rocking the Silver II

JimmyD

I met up with Troy at old faithful and told him to pick the spot since he hit silver the last time out. Went to an area that I was sure was hunted to death. We both started off fairly slow. After a while we started hitting clad. With Tstorms and rain threatening we were trying to get as much time in. I got a good 80 on the MXT and dug a penny. When I got it out of the hole I noticed there was something stuck behind it. I pulled it off and thought is was just a clad dime but it was a 1952-D Rosie. You can still see the imprint of the penny on the front of the dime. About 5 minutes later and 6 feet away got another good 81 signal and got my second rosie, a 1960-D. Thanks Troy for picking a great spot. I managed to pull the following today and a little bit on Sunday.

1952-D Rosie
1960-D Rosie (10th Silver dime of the year and 16th silver coin overall)
1944 Wheatie
1948 Wheatie
1955-D Wheatie (My 100th Wheatie of the year)
1952-D Wheatie
13 Quarters
17 Dimes
1 Nickel
39 Lincolns
9 Zincolns (These 9 cents make my clad count for the year $103.93)
Jan 1970 Watch Band Calendar
Mother of Pearl Button
Key
Mushroomed bullet
Orange and White glass marble.

My YTD Finds as Follows:

Old Money
5-Quarters
10-Dimes
1-Silver Nickel
101-Wheaties

New Money
243 Quarters
300 Dimes
86 Nickels
669 Lincolns
219 Zincolns
11 Foreign
18 Tokens

Jewelry
1 Gold Ring
2 Gold Ear Rings
7 Sterling Rings
1 Silver Ear Ring
4 Costume Rings
1 Stainless Man's Bracelet

You're doing great! Isn't it great to have a hobby that pays for itself? Very nice tally. HH, Nancy