Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MXT PRO in C and J this morning,

leebowhunts68

Hunted the yard of a 1910 house this morning with tone id on and coin mode. I hunted it slow and found lots of stuff including a 9.5 men's necklace. on every target I would switch over to relic and check it. Relic always heard it and ID was good. After a while I sorta got used to the different tones and liked it ok. Not ever been a fan of tone ids because of in my mind I only listen for high tones and I catch myself going past the bump of a nickel. Anyway I got a good 7 inch signal of 91 and switch to relic and it hit with same ID but said 9 inches. It ended up being a token for Palmolive soap, buy on get one 4 free at 9 inches. It was another good hunt for the MXT PRO. It was in a yard I had done hunted twice with my V3I. total of 7 Wheaties, 1 token, 4 zinc Penny's , 1 nickel and a sterling silver necklace. Love the SEF coil:detecting:

Sounds like a good day!! I also see you swing a 6000!! My Fav machine of all time! (I hope my soon to be here MXT Pro gives it a run for the money!) :pulltab:

PulltabPirate said:
Sounds like a good day!! I also see you swing a 6000!! My Fav machine of all time! (I hope my soon to be here MXT Pro gives it a run for the money!) :pulltab:

the MXT is alot like the 6000. not very hard to learn but it is alot deeper machine. I let one of my buddys run it all the time. I will find something and he will listen and I will do the same. On a really deep target it has a little more trouble, but in trash its as good as the MXT with the 9.5 coil. Lee