Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MXT outing

]Managed an outing with the chatty MXT Pro and I love it. The living tree medallion was stainless but sounded great.

[attachment 321089 20151016_1146470_resized.jpg[attachment 321090 20151016_114738_resized.jpg][attachment 321091 20151016_114801_resized.jpg].

Wow , I like the living Tree medallion that's pretty cool . A nice pocketful of change also . I can see your enjoying your MXT like I am . Keep up the good work .

I love seeing these posts guys! I've never seen a "living tree" pendant before. That's pretty cool. I bet that sounded off good and loud. Did you happen to look for the chain it was once on? More than likely it broke and that's why the pendant was there. Great amount of clad coins.

What do you do with your clad? We would save it all year and then turn it into the bank (cleaned of course) and we use to go on free mini vacations, purchase something we normally wouldn't buy, even put a down payment on a 30' Sea Ray pleasure boat. Thanks for sharing with us and HH, Nancy