Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

mxt on its way

twinner

i just ordered a new mxt and an eclipse 5.3.what a great price i got it for.she said it would be here in about 3 days(like i can actually use it} but i cant wait to get it.i look forward to some great days this summe r with it.thanks again you guys for helping me make my selection.i think ya steered me in the right direction. tim in pa

bad news though...2 degrees in Ohio snow up to 10" Tuesday, and strong wind..has it's eye on PA...Duck LOL It will be there Wednesday.

your right about the weather elton.its been lousy here for the last few days.just looking forward to some nice weather.my mxt should be here by next week.she said maybe this friday tho.cant wait to try it on some places i hunted years ago. tim from pa

Welcome to the brotherhood........Now the madness begins...........Tom terrytown PA

IF..........The ground would only thaw out:detecting:

n/t

If you end up liking yours as well as I like mine, you'll have a great summer of detecting.
HH
Bill

Make one more investment. As easy as the MXT is to use there is still allot to learn about it. Speed up the process by asking questions here and also get Jeff Fosters book "The MXT Edge"

I got mine at fielddepth.com but is available many places.