Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MXT finds my greatest find ever.:detecting:

leebowhunts68

I went to a home that has fallin in now but in the 50's it was a community hot spot. My aunt was 6 years older than my Mom and she went to a party there when she was 14 and my mom was 8. My mom got to go and play with the younger kids. My mom was a Tom Boy and she got into a scuffle with a boy and she lost a pendent or a brouch whichever it is. My family has always laughed about the way my mom lost everything. We cut the hay around the old home and I went and detected it. Guess what I found? Its just a cheap old pin but it was my moms and she has been dead 8 years from cancer. My brother and I dont have alot that was hers but this is now the most special. Thanks for reading and Ihope everybody has a day like I had today. Lee MXT PRO AND SEF 8X6
100_0428.jpg

AWESOME

[size=large]just call it an "heirloom". congrats on your find. thanks for sharing the story behind it.

HH[/size]

Excellent find! I can hear your passion and heart in your words. When mother is gone it is a difficult time, but to recover a piece of her life that is precious. EZ

Where else will you ever hear an incredible story like that but from another MD'er ? Thanks for sharing the story and the feeling. . .many of us can relate.

Great story. That would tops on my list too!

Congratulations Lee! That is really a great find! We find a lot of things and don't know the stories behind them but in this case you do and it is sentimental!

That is Way Cool

Jeff

One of the best stories I've ever heard on the forum. :thumbup: Awesome find. Maybe White's would love to hear about it too? CCH

That find is priceless Lee, thanks for sharing.

What a great find and a way to memorialize your mother, too cool.

Fantastic story and find. Congratulations and I do bet White's would be quite interested in your story and find. What a great piece of memorabilia. HH, Nancy