Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MXT Finds 2000 Year Old Coin at Seeded Hunt...4 Years Later!

JimmyD

I went to the SC seeded club hunt today. I had a great time digging Silver, Indians etc but did not expect to find a 2000 year old Roman (?) coin. Apparently it had been planted 4 years ago during a previous club hunt but due to it's tiny size no one found it. The MXT found it while every other brand of detector has been over it over the past 4 hunts. It is really exciting to dig something that old. My club hunt count was as follows:

3=40% Kennedy Halves
21-Dimes (16 Rosie and 5 Merc)
7-Nickels (4 Buffalo and 3 V)
12-Indians
29 Wheaties
2 Musket Balls
2 Mini Balls
1 Ancient Coin (Any info on this coin will be appreciated)

I also found 1 Nickel, and 6 Zincolns all unplanted. I won a nice set of Garrett Headphones too. It was a great time.

Thats really cool finds Jimmy especially the one from four years ago . They had a seeded hunt by the Kansas City club not to far from me a couple weeks ago I was thinking about going to check it out but it rained the morning they had it so I didn't bother to go , but they sound like alot of fun anyway . Congrats on your wins and finds ...

Harold

Sounds like a good time. Those seeded hunts are so much fun! Zoom zoom zoom! HH, Nancy