Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MXT and SEF 8x6 coil work great

leebowhunts68

Went this morning with my MXT Pro and the new sef coil I got from KellyCo at a great price I might say. Hunted a trashy yard and it worked and separated targets really well. I found a ten inch brass WWII button, 5 Wheaties and 1 silver. great morning.

leebowhunts68 said:
Went this morning with my MXT Pro and the new sef coil I got from KellyCo at a great price I might say. Hunted a trashy yard and it worked and separated targets really well. I found a ten inch brass WWII button, 5 Wheaties and 1 silver. great morning.

That's AWESOME!

for his video on the two coils compared on a head to head match with giving a signal threw some bad compact red clay. thanks Lee: :detecting:

Good to hear, after watching the video, I have been considering one as well.

[size=large]mine arrived tuesday. haven't used it yet. won't be out for a few more days. had hand surgery. hope to see a few more post on this coil.
congrats to you Lee. that's a very good start. just to head off bad carma it should be noted that nobody has said this is a better coil. Lee only commented how well this coil worked.we'll see in the future if it works any better than other coils. in the meantime, GO GET'EM LEE!!!

HH[/size]

and the SEF col is quickly becoming my favorite coil. Found 6 bullets, a trigger guard [I think} some sort of pendon, and lots of brass items. I have hunted this property with my V3 and MXT with the 9.5 coil. Its a little trashy but the sef done well again.I found this stuff in the last two days on places I hunted before. The pic of the item that looks like a tab has dots on one side in aline and the other has scroll work of a flower what is it?
100_0428.jpg
100_0427.jpg
100_0430.jpg

Lee, you are getting me interested in the SEF! Congrats on your finds!

Nice work Lee. My guess on your mystery piece is the handle end of a piece of silverware.