Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Must have been to close to the NUT-HUT

Edgewood

This was my 2 hour morning hunt at a school yard built in the 1950's . All the shiny clad was found under the monkey bars where all the little tykes hang upside down and all there milk money falls on the ground, I guess they dont teachem about gravity these days. Lots of Nuts for Erik to Gaze at, Saved them just for you E :bouncy: .Found a copper ring plated with chrome and then has a plastic band around it with stars. I thought the Heart charm was a thing you put pictures in but it wont open anywhere. Still waiting for my first silver. Oh, after I used my x-1 pinpointer for the first time I forgot to switch it back to coil and used it in this mode for about 3 minutes, It would beep every time I swung it passed my truck keys in my pocket, I felt pretty stupid when I finally figured out what the hell was going on with my $1500. investment. Ya all stay clear of that Nut-Hut and HH.

Well I have a better one for you. I decided to switch to Pitch Hold and try that for detecting. A thunderstorm is coming in and every time after I noise cancel the machine just stays at one tone. I start thinking ,"Man,I didn't know the detector were that sensitive to electrical activity in the sky" So I say well I learn something new everyday. I even told someone there that the storm was affecting my machine so I guess I call it a day. It starts to rain just as I am leaving and as I am leaving it hits me, 'You jackass! You had it on pitch hold, its supposed to act that way. Any other funny stories or acts of metal detecting virgininty would be appreciated and read.

we're under construction and basically living in the living room/dining room and master bedroom - if I were to lay my nuts out in either place she'd kill me! :bouncy: But the picture of your nut speaks a thousand words and I hope to post some nuts pics when I have an area to lay out my finds (when the construction is done)......maybe I can take some pics in the back of my SUV where all my MD stuff is. Thanks again for the nut pic!

The silver heart is real nice - best of luck on your next hunt!