Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Must be a record....only 2 days trading on ebay....

ojm bc

and the suckers blocked my account,,more red tape,ok laugh :)will try to clear it up,what did Nixon say 'I'm not a crook' will let you know later why this bull. oj

n/t

she sells mostly books and the occasional pair of old boots she finds at garage sales.i couldn't give you any advice though.

I have recently won 3 auctions hosted by people in China or nearby. None of them have posted good feedback for me when I've paid very quickly or instantly. Maybe it's their culture or something but I'm not buying anymore from an outfit located there abouts. I'm showing 38 auctions with 100% feedback. If the turkeys that should have would have I would have 43-45 somewhere in there. Most auctions I'm able to ship the next business day. "Feebay" charges for everything imaginable and takes a warm fuzzy attitude if something goes wrong. They charge the seller if the buyer uses Paypal and they charge the buyer if they use paypal. If you're just starting, find what you want to sell or buy on Feebay. You must have an account to do the next thing. Look on the left side while you are not viewing any particular auction for "Completed Items". That will show you what items are going for. Look inside these auctions for shipping charges. That is what gives you the total price. If you have more than one of the same item look at the auctions that combine shipping. A seller that sells the same type item with low number of auctions but with 100% feedback is more trustworthy than someone that sells anything and has lot's of auctions with a 98% feedback. Have fun if with it.

And have made some good money at times doing so.The key for me is research.Check the completed listings to get an idea of what your selling is selling for.Also be aware of what your shipping charges will be.Anything I sell I ALWAYS purchase delevery confirmation-so I can prove the buyer recieved the product.Take good pictures and give a honest description and ship quickly AFTER you recieve your money.Consider making insurance mandatory on the higher priced items and offer insurance on every item.Make it clear that if the buyer does not purchase insurance-and the item is damaged in shipping-it's their loss not yours.My feedback is nearing 600 with only one negative-and that was from a jerk who couldn't be pleased.Like anything else the more work you put into it the better your results will be.Good luck

will make notes,I slowing down from work soon,and thought this ebay might be fun to try out,have a great summer. oj pretty sure it is a account startup issue,I received info to assume trading.Why can't it be easy like Craigslist ! :)

I think feedback may be a issue,you just can't please everyone,and sometimes out of our hands.I have been keeping all the advice.I think I'm going to like Ebay ! take care orlando bc