Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ms.Taylor,in all her glory.........

Be careful that Ms Taylor is not your God. It is pretty but not near as beautiful as GOD will be when we see him.

that compete with our one true gods time, if you don't you are doing much better than I am!!! did god get the majority of your time today or yesterday?
im absolutely positive that steve knows his guitar is not more important than god!!!!

chuck.

We do not need to make excuses for having GODs. We need to strive everyday to give GOD more time and not have other gods. I know I need to. To many times we make up exucuses for ourselfs. I have been guilty of that but I am trying to stop.

Well, of course wgsteve doesn't worship his guitar as his god....sure hope not anyway...but we are so easy to get off-track and forget, so was just a reminder and encouragement to be sue and worship our one and only God, Jehovah in His only begotten Son, Jesus' name! We can enjoy life on this earth but not to the extent that anything or anyone is a god to us rather than our Lord and Savior, Jesus! I put this Computer and the Internet before Him many times, but not really as I use it for witnessing about Jesus' loving goodness and to encourage others to keep walking the good walk of faith and not falter, but if we do we have Jesus, Who is for His own and the Mediator between God and man! I'm sorry I offended or hit a nerve but wgsteve has come a long way and I hope he keeps on keepin' on for Jesus...sometimes when trials come it is easy to blame God and not depend on Jesus when He is the One and Only Who can make our lives righteous and with peace even when there doesn't seem to be any! May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma