Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mrs.Phelps and I got it going on,Praise the Lord!!!!

warthog

We are on the same page in EVERY ASPECT of our lives together:priorities,recreation........Both of us love going up North,we love the Lord,and only want the best for each other.We have a great time together whatever we are doing,laugh a whole bunch,and take what life throws at us....We will be going away on Feb. 17th,to Mackinaw for a few days.It is our treat to each other for Valentine's Day,and our reward for diligently wading through some debts and getting them cleared away,before the inevitable other,unforeseen bills come sneaking up like the boogie man,waiting to jump out at the least opportune time....A hot tub,indoor heated pool,driving up north viewing northern Michigan buried under umpteen feet of snow.I will take my ipad,LOTS of pictures of the Mackinaw Bridge,our hotel,and the lovely Mrs.Phelps,for all here to see.Stay tuned.......PS:At our hotel,we get free passes to an indoor/outdoor waterpark.I have this feeling it will be definitely closed,mid-February when we get there:shrug::surprised::shocked::yikes:..........

An outdoor waterpark could be a tad frozen this time of year! :lol: Have fun on your trip enjoy Valentine's Day together! Don't go swimming as the ice may be too thick and plenty cold! :rofl: :angel: Ma