Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mr. Scarecrow...."A Brainless Short Story"

Uh.. HUh!! Think I will wait until I hear from the guys before I believe that tale Sunny!! :)

Very nice decorations in the yard. Do you get many trick or treaters?? Last year, we got 2, year before none... One of the [dis]advantages[?] of living in the country. Our closest neighbour is about a mile away :)

Great story.

Take care

Sunny skies, clear water

M

close friends with wee ones. I always dress up, and they are afraid of me sometimes, but when they find out it is Nana, then they are usually okay with it.! He's a good man, that scarecrow! Just sits there with a smile on his face waving howdy! :lol:

....well sister, you've certainly got a gay looking...........ahmmm ahmmmm....I mean GOOD looking scarecrow! It was a nice story though.

Why don't you uncross his legs? :lol: Good to have you back!

Happy Halloween

Lil Brother:)

I must say that you do indeed have talent for doing things like this. I admire folks that can do things like this....you did good! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

you'd better flip a copy of this over to Sammie.

You did a real good job on him. I had never heard that story about the garden. You can bet that if you were spending the night at Paw-paw's house that it HAD to be because Tommy was on his way. <><

Love ya much,

Johnboy

My buddies wife, the one that I wrote about who drug a dogs collar around thinking the dog was still in it, can do the most fantastic things with a hand full of junk. It is a real talent and it seems you have it too!!

That is a fine looking scarecrow! Fine looking family too!

n/t

And those little ones seem to enjoy him too!

Dave

than i do, not to mention creativity. You know there is something special about doing these kind of things, a legacy for the kids that will stay in their hearts and minds forever and be passed down as you did. :)
Wayne