Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Moving again, gonna be offline for awhile....

AllenOK

n/t

Probably going to do the bulk of the moving this Monday/Tuesday. Hopefully we'll get it all done. We're currently 2/3 packed as it is, it's just moving the heavy stuff. Gonna have to rent a truck, and find some help.

Once we do get in, we're probably only going to have Dail-up, unless Direct TV has some kind of broadband. This is going to make life interesting, having two pc's. At least I can take the laptop to a few places close-by and log in to a free Wi-Fi node.

We will be moving next year.........dial up service or there is an outfit called "Internet for the Boonies".......looked into it and the price is reasonable, it uses cell phone towers.

We're fed up with our slum-lord landlord. He won't fix some appliances, so we're excersizing our Renter's Rights and moving out.

This is a "local" move. We're moving to a suburb of Tulsa. I've lived in that town before, but this time we'll be out in the sticks.

I won't claim to have hunted out Tulsa. It's to huge. There's still some older, deeper, goodies in the old parks, but if you really want to find some goodies, do driving around the old neighborhoods around downtown, and look for "urban renewal", where old, delapidated, condemned houses get demo'ed, and the lot gets scraped.

Heck, I hit one such area yesterday, that I found the day before. I managed to find a '39 Wheat with a nice green patina, and eyeballed a marble.

HH from Allen in OK