Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mother Lode Snowfall

We're finally getting a decent snowfall, we sure need it, however it just keeps us out of the higher county till a good thaw. Calaveras and Tuolumne Counties, get ready...

I used to live at Lake Tahoe many years ago, saw it snow every month of the year there, even in the middle of summer! I am in Alaska, we are almost at a record snow fall this winter, I still have over 3 feet on my property, sure wish it would at least get above freezing for a week or two, bought my first MD a week ago, getting anxious to try it out.

We haven't had much snow at all this winter here in IL. I think our biggest snowfall was a whopping 3" and didn't ever get a hard freeze. I bet the bugs will be NASTY this year. They're already swarming around here. :ranting: HH, Nancy

Managed to get into the lower foothills a few days ago,...checked out an old settlement that had about 5,000 settlers back in the day, searched and searched and only found a few new coins, but darn near got a heart attack when I found what appeared to be an old dollar but it ended up being a large washer...oh well....and so it goes

What a bummer. But I bet you had a good time trying?! HH, Nancy