Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mother Lode GOLD

very impressed with your wedding rings, and even the nuggets were beautiful. The big nugget would be something to grin about also. With gold being the price it is today, I have been going thru my jewelry boxes and seeing what I no longer wear and sell it. I couldn't help noticing the racks on the dear. Great that they have survived! Some "trophy hunters" would kill one just for the racks. That realllyy gets me steamed! Any way thanks for sharing the video, but I did not get any sound. Was there supposed to be sound on this particular video? Also, I don't know where to look for gold in Arkansas :question: Maybe Mikie will take me if I ever get back to Canada!
Thanks for sharing, Sunny!

Sorry Sunny...no sound on that one. I know there is gold in Arkansas but I am not sure in what direction to point you. I will do some research and let you know
Have a great day,
Rick

I did a little panning out west just to try it out. Once in Virginia City, NV and again at the Blue Bucket Mine in Oregon. I've got my little glass vile around here somewhere. I was more interested in finding it with my detector, but not really knowing what I was doing didn't do a lot to help me. I do great at the beaches on the fabricated stuff. From the looks of your home built equipment your very handy at that time of stuff. Looks very well made. A friend of mine in Oregon has one that he takes with us when I'm out there and I've seen that get the flake gold. It has the spiral tub on it at the bottom. Dessert Fox or something like that. He belongs to a club and they have some land claims. Fun to for sure. Like you say, its as much about the hunt as it is finding it. It all adds to the adventure.

Good luck in retirement.

George-CT