Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

mosquito's

david(tx)

while out walking around today my little finger on my right hand started itching like a son of a gun.there's poison oak around and i thought i might have brushed up against some.

when i got back to the house i washed my finger real good with soap in case it was poison oak.

then i noticed my finger was a little bit swollen and realized it was probably a mosquito bite.know i don't mosquito bite's most of the time but when they bite you on the hard part of the finger like near the cuticle or on the side near a knuckle in the hard tissue they itch,well like a son of a gun.

it's been awhile since i've been up y'alls way.i thought it might have been a spider the way my finger swole up,but they usually take a little piece of skin when they bite,so i'm pretty sure it was a skeeter.:D

n/t

n/t

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page.aspx?c=1&p=10294&cat=2,42551

We bought one a couple years ago, found that it worked so well, especially on wasp stings, [but equally as well on skeeter bites], that we went and bought two more: One for the house, one for the shop and one for the barn.

All the best

M

n/t

I assume that what you are calling big ones are a minimum of three pound, correct? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :jump: :jump: :jump:

Problem is, you don't even realize you have them until a few days afterward, and those things stay on you a while. An old fashion remedy for these, however, is when you realize they have attached themselves to you, put a cup or two of bleach in a tub of water and soak a bit, then shower off. It works really good.