Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mosquitos Keep them away way

Cayenne

For all of us that has mosquito problems. This really works. Buy yourself some listerine and put in a spray bottle or just rub it on you and the pesky little things will stay away from you and not bite. I use it all the time. You can use the spray around your hose doors or anywhere. Donot spray directly on your wooden doors though. Good hunting and good luck to all.

I am going to try that, it definately will smell better.

Cayenne:

I really appreciate your suggestion, but I think for your readers in Texas, you might need something just a little stronger. Here is a picture of a Texas Skeeter, so you get the idea::clapping:

K6ZL, this is Steve, a licenced ham operator XE1UFO in old Mexico, KA5SUT in Texas.

Hey: Some of us ought to get together and design some home-made projects for our detectors.

I checked on that and it says you have to use the origional listerine, the kind they had before they started making the good tasting kind, it says it is the thyme in it that the mosquiteos don't like.

Thanks for the tip Cayenne! While we're at it, here's another tip I just
found out about: When out amongst the skeeters, put a Downy dryer
sheet or two in your pockets, it'll keep 'em away too!
Happy 4th to all..!
..W

n/t