Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Morning assault on Surf Lane

Low Tide Tim

Hit the surf lane this morning. The wind was blowing 20+ and the waves were ruff as bricks. The only other hunter I saw down there was Tony of Tidewater. At the time we met neither of us were doing too well, Tony said he had a junk ear ring. I also looked for Steve and Bia but I guess they were pressing sheets in the hotel at that time of the morning. Targets were scarce and I had only found a silver toe ring, then I got a nice signal and pulled up a 10 K mens ring with 4 small stones. a little later I snagged a .925 ear ring made in Thailand. All in all a good day but it started early. The nut included 1 pair of sunglasses, 1 .925 ear ring, 1 .925 toe ring, 1 nickle, 2 quarters, 6 dimes and 9 pennies. Here is a photo of the goodies.
HH and good luck to all the surf pirates out there.
LTT

I should have been there but the USS Dallas need alittle help today and tomorrow but I will try to make the night shift tonight.

That's a sweet looking ring there, man. I like it. I guess that qualifies as a "channel set"...definitely!