Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Morning, all. News and views from Steve.

Steve 1280x user

I've been REAL sick lately, BAD sinus infection throwin' its weight around. Seen my Dr. yesterday, he uttered the dreaded 'C' word, possible COVID. So, they did that nasal swab test (I HATE them things:sick2:), it came back Influenza, RSV and Covid NEGATIVE!, It's some kind of bacterial infection. got me some Amoxicillin, doing a bit better. These sinus infections can surely kick yer behind. Since I had covid in November of 2020, it seems I get them more frequently and severely. My wife Marcia seen her cardiologist this week, he said 'Come back in 6 months', music to our ears! Me and my 'Ms.Thelma lou', my guitar; have been asked to provide the music program at a local Church Thursday, October 10, for after their monthly "Forever Young' luncheon, for everyone over 50. It is Gospel/Praise/Worship sing along music oriented, with a little bit of Country/Easy Listening thrown in, TONS OF FUN!. Pastor Jeff allows me some music leeway, as long as it's appropriate, and I can play for as long as I want. PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL, AMEN! 336777035_882241449735134_4260637391006214322_n.jpg