Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More STUFF!

herphandler

bottleandbottles014-1.jpg

bottleandbottles013-1.jpg

bottleandbottles012-1.jpg

bottleandbottles010-1.jpg

bottleandbottles008.jpg

a Pyrex bowl.
bottleandbottles012.jpg

bottleandbottles013.jpg

here is an Old Spice bottle.
bottleandbottles007-1.jpg

bottleandbottles009.jpg

bottleandbottles010.jpg

this is a perfect sphere and is smooth. I guess it's a Marble?
bottleandbottles001.jpg

here is a coca cola bottle i just found. it has no cracks or anything, just part of the label is coming off.
bottleandbottles004-1.jpg

bottleandbottles005.jpg

bottleandbottles006.jpg

bottleandbottles004.jpg

bottleandbottles018.jpg

bottleandbottles020.jpg

my dog dug up a 1968 nickel yesterday lol. and i found three genuine boyd's caps for mason jars( all white and made of glass ) and a 1968 penny.
Am I still digging up junk? im 15 years old and have no idea what im doing or the value of any of this :ninja:
(here is my photobucket account if you want to look at more pics of bottles an stuff)
http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c14/herphandler1/

If you are having fun, then it's not junk. But the items you are finding are really fairly new. Look for other areas that have bottles, that have a cork top and are either blue green or purplish in color. These are around 1890's (give or take). These are a bit better than what you got. Try Googleing old bottles and visit some web sites to check out some really old bottles. Don't give up. It's fun to dig old bottles. But if your going to spend the time and energy to dig, finding something older is better.

Just keep doing what your doing kid.Looking good:clapping:.Are there any more dumps in your area? keep on sending the pix i will tell you when the stuff is getting older. Rick

thanks for the help and advice coinnut!
Thanks Seitz :bouncy: I dont know if there are any more dumps.
here are some more bottles and stuff i found.
this has some kind of symbol or something on the bottom.
bottleandbottles009-1.jpg

this says "Made in Hong Kong" on the bottom of it.
bottleandbottles008-1.jpg

Im not sure if this is a led elephant or not..it's hollow
bottleandbottles007-2.jpg

this fork says "1847 rogersbros"
bottleandbottles005-1.jpg

The blue jar is some type of hand cream maybe ponds 1930s
The small blue one looks like a perfume of some sort also around 30s
The elephant may be led
The fork..I would clean that up and see if it is silver.