Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More Silver with the E-Trac

DiggerODirt

Went to a park on Wednesday and found a 1925 Merc, a Sterling Catholic Cross, and a Sterling link from a chain (only 1 link), and a bit more clad...

12-19-12KirkPark1.jpg

12-19-12KirkPark2.jpg

12-19-12KirkPark.jpg

Hit another park today and found only clad...The Gold Di is fake,and fake stone is missing...3rd nickel down looks kinda wierd???

12-20-12LincolnPark.jpg

This might be the last day of the year for us to hunt with no snow...It is supposed to start here tonight...

Happy End of the World...Throw one back for me...See ya all tomorrow, one way or the other...

better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!! that's good looking hunt, congrats on all the silver!!

wtg on the silver! I like the pendant....

Yes, nice silver! That one single link is a puzzler...think a bracelet got hit by a mower, or think it belonged to that pendant? I'm sure you swept a big circle looking for the rest:clapping:,
Mud

I think the person who lost the chain had it plucked from their neck dropping the
one link and the pendant. The victim didn't even consider looking for pendant
because they thought it had made way with the stolen chain. Congratulations
on the silver and HH Merry Christmas!

Nice finds, Congrats and HH

Nice hunting, Digger! That's a tease, finding one link like that!

I've had this Cross on my Desk for about a year. It's almost Identicle to yours-Happy New Years-Goildnugget-Charlotte,North Carolina