Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More pictures of Angry Lake Michigan.....

warthog

Supposed to be really rough through tomorrow night.From what I could see,the beaches are really getting re-designed by this very high wind and wave action.Hopefully,things will calm down by Saturday,for some :detecting:action.Not sure,I have not been feeling too hot lately.......

Yes...Lake Michigan can be treacherous. When I was a young kid (6-7), my family lived on the channel next to the U.S. Coast Guard boat house. Back in those days there weren't cement piers leading out into the waters. There were really big rocks piled up that led out to the lighthouse and the north side of the channel as well. There were times when the waves were so high (just as winter was beginning) that they completely covered the lighthouse and froze in place creating large walls of ice around the lighthouse and catwalk leading out to the lighthouse. Wish I had pictures of it all but none were saved, as far as I know.