Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More pics from Fla. trip

Casper-1

I hunted about 3 1/2 on Thurs
about 4 hrs Fri am
about 3 1/2 Fri pm
about 4 hrs Sat. am
about 4 1/2 Sun am & afternoon
about 2 1/2 Sun pm
about 1 1/2 Mon. am

You either go for your dream, and take your shot...Or you get old and bore people talking about the things "I should have done"
Julie and I WILL be moving to the Dothan Alabama area as soon as we get our houses sold up here, and a place located down there.
Not florida, but only about nine hours to SOBE.
I can get to Panama City beach in an hour and a half from there.
Remember the scene from "The shawshank Redemption", wher Andy has escaped, and is driving the caddy south with the top down?
I loved the symbolism of that movie.
Andy says in it, "either get busy living, or get busy dying"
I choose to live.
Great guys like you help push me when I need it Casper.
See ya on the beach, Amigo!!:thumbup:

usualy in past years I have stayed right on South beach - but large companies have been buying up hotels there and changing them to time shares or apartments/condos - price to stay around there was 2-3 times what I paid in the past. I did hit there with 3 other guys - but beach was really sanded in that day and there were no real cuts - worked there for about 2 hrs - just got a handful of coins and some sinkers - was hoping for some fresh drops - but weather was kind of cool there before I got down there and water temp is cool for locals - never saw to many people in the water - I got lucky and found a couple of cuts that were untouched near some older hotels.
I have done pretty good at South beach in the past - summer is probably the best time at SoBe - 1000's of people in the water