Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More Luck Than The Colts This Past Sunday

MONKOO8

Hey Everyone,
Hope you as well as your fanatasy footballers scored this past week.
Know there are still a couple games tonight so the fantasy week isn't quite won or lost yet.
Though Peyton Manning scored a bunch of points the Colts finally lost in H-Town. That was good to see.
Glad i passed out for the Cowboys debacle.......anyways....To the detecting.

[attachment 173446 039.JPG]
This past week got out on Wednesday (top row of coins) hit an empty yard where some bum's change was laying on top.
Then went around the corner and worked a little sidewalk where at about five or six inches each found
a war uniform button and a 1917 wheatie.

Saturday morning hit a playfield that have been working for gold off an on (second row) according to dampness.
Managed fourteen coins and a handful of aluminum for two an a half hours work.
On the way home hit a small corner patch (third row) so full of trash the Garrett just made the frmmmgrmmmgrmmmgrmmmmm sound over almost every square inch.
Somehow still fished out five coins with a 48 wheat.

Sunday morning visited a condemned apartment house that i spyed a couple weeks ago on the way to meet Dad. (bottom nearest row)
The front yard was full of trash and a couple coins on top. There was an extra unit in the back.
Quickly deduced that most of the backyard had been gravelled over for parking.....more trash.
Then i noticed a clothesline. A hot clothesline...quarters and then on the second pass under the line
this lucky 10 1/2 gram silver turquoise ring popps. First time i've had any luck around one of these.
Pulled some more quarters, a couple of wheats and called it a day.
Enjoy the pics and Happy Hunting!
[attachment 173448 027.JPG] [attachment 173447 024.JPG]