Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More goodies going to NO and Mi from Canada, my bro in laws trucking company has.........

Wayne in BC

paired with the "United Way" to take a semi trailer down from Edmonton Alberta at his cost.
The old retired rascal is driving the truck himself, leaving this coming saturday.
He said he really felt he needed to DO SOMETHING! It may be on the news so look for
C Steen Trucking :)
Wayne

What news channel will he be on? The help that our Canadian friends have provide is much appreciated, thank you! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

the same person, i am not sure what news it will be on but there will be a camera crew following them all the way.
He did not want that, the United Way made the arrangements tho.
Wayne

I am sure the help will be appreciated and It sure means somethng to me!!! Good man!

The last of 71 truck loads from VT arrived yesterday in Gulfport MS. Got a pic back from my Capt. of him meeting with Pres. Bush!

Dave

n/t

as I said to Wayne below, the last of 71 truckloads of relief supplies arrived in Gulfport yesterday. Not too bad for a lil ole Yankee state of Vermont.

Dave

n/t