Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More good news about our trip to Mackinaw..........

warthog

I got a phone call last night from my good friend Larry,whom I worked with for many years.........I watched his children grow up,and now he is grandpa to four wonderful kids.....we got to talking,and found out him and his extended family will be on vacation at Aloha State Park near Cheboygan,here in Michigan, the same week Marcia and I will be in Mackinaw!!!:thumbup:......My ex wife and I camped with them there before,I would take my guitar and we would sing,sitting around the campfire,play miniature golf together,etc.......

We have tried to get together up there for years,seemed like we were there always at different times.

NOT THIS YEAR!!!!!!!
We are already making plans to go to Mackinaw Island together as a group,maybe some miniature golf,and basically getting to know him and his family again,it has been WAAAAY TOO LONG,since we have been together........LOTS of reminiscing to be done,and they all get to meet the new Mrs.Phelps!!!!.........It is really something,how some friendships last a lifetime.Sometimes years pass without us speaking.......AND WHEN WE DO,WE PICK UP WHERE WE LEFT OFF.........:thumbup:GONNA BE FUN!!!!:clap::razz::wave::rofl: