Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MORE GOLD THIS WEEK. The MXT is Killer!

JimmyD

I just got the MXT Edge book you all recommended in a previous post and read the first few chapters. I had 30 minutes to kill so I thought I would run over to the Volley Ball court near my house to test a few of the ground balancing programs. I searched the entire court with my 10x12 SEF coil without a single hit. I went back to the car and put on the stock 950 coil and was playing around to see if the SEF missed anything. I got over by the net pole and got a 42 VDI where I normally could not get the SEF coil close to it. I pinpointed and low and behold the signal indicated there was something 10" from the pole. When I finally found the item it was a small gold ear ring marked .750 (18K) with 7 small diamonds. I am on such a run lately that I can't believe it. I think I hit silver or gold in 8 of my last 10 outings! PLEASE let this run never end. I LOVE MY MXT!

Very good find jimmy...:super::clapping: Good picture, thanks for sharing and HH.

I hope it never does end for you. :thumbup: That's a great find....AGAIN! Good choice in changing coils. HH, Nancy

I know the feeling Jimmy. Glad you took the advice and got the book. Looks like it's all paying off. Nice work.
HH
Scott