Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More critter pics with the Nikon D80 (caution - lots-a-pics)

YELLOWDOGDAVE

I told ya'll I'd post some more pics as I got them. Had a good spring with lots of grouse pics and some hawks and turkeys. Heres a few.

estrabrook2.jpg

estrabrook1.jpg

rsstoneq4-1.jpg

stone4.jpg

decker1.jpg

decker3.jpg

rsred4.jpg

honkers.jpg

inarow.jpg

inthemist.jpg

fawn.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

And the last one is of my boy - Dobie - he'll be a year old next week.

Dobe.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed the pics and I'll post some more up as I get em.

n/t

Do you find the D-80 to be hard to use? I have been looking at them, but they do seem to be a bit complicated??

How far away were you from the fawn, and did you have to by close up lens, or is this just the way the camera is made?

Also, how did you get more than six photos to post here at one time? :)

n/t

Those grouse don't even look like the same bird when all fluffed up...

For me birds are usually moving and I seldom get one the way I want it.

You have great success with them.

Tnx for post. George-CT

I find the D-80 very easy to use. In fact it has a fully automatic mode that so you can use it like a point and shoot camera if you want. I've only had the camera since January and I've been very pleased with it.
I was only about 20 yards from the fawn , but I do have a 70-200mm zoom lens on it.
About the more than 6 photos - I use photobucket as my host and then just copy the IMG code and paste in here , as many pics as you want. It looks something like this

[IMG http://photobucket.com/albums/i108/YELLOWDOGDAVE/BIRDS/wile2.jpg
/IMG]

(I left the brackets off on this example otherwise the pic would show up - should have brackets on either side of the img - like this

I tried what you suggested--I think :( and it did not work

Here is what I did----
6-20-1.jpg]

Royal - get rid of the single brackets right before the h (in http) and the one right after the g ( in .jpg). so it should look like

6-20-1.jpg

n/t

I'll get one in the next six months or so. I noticed the extra lense was only about $127.00. I appreciate the answers ! Keep posting those shots, they are awesome! :)

n/t