Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Moose kiss in Michigan...........

Kelley (Texas)

This was sent to me by e-mail today....showed a man and a moose kissing in Michigan. I wonder where the wife is at? Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :rofl:

[attachment 124510 MOOSEKISS.jpg]

Sorry Kelley from Texas but that picture wasn't taken in Michigan. It was taken by me in Sterling, Alaska last Winter. My husband (Bill Donner) is the one getting the kiss. This huge Moose cow showed up at our house in January. We had a round bale in our back yard (for our livestock) and the moose discovered it. We feel this Moose had been tamed by someone before as she was very friendly and most Moose are skittish and sometimes even aggressive. We named her Molly and she hung around our house for almost a month. Then one day wandered off and we've never seen her since. I have lots more pictures of her and my husband but I need to figure out how make them smaller before I can upload them here.