Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Monkeys are NOT always vegetarians!:blink: ..........

Wayne in BC

Talking to my sister yesterday and she reminded me about another humorous situation involving her nemesis.....gosh,i never told you his name...."Chipper".

Sandy was doing one of her chores this day, cleaning out the bird cage, i suppose i should have also mentioned that Mom also had a passion for Budgies. Seems she always had a couple and they were in my opinion nasty noisy little squawkers! Now that Monkey was always picking at the birdcage trying to get at the tasty morsel:biggrin: Monkeys will catch and eat nearly anything, they do not limit themselves to fruits and nuts by any means. So Sandy opened the cage, forgetting that foul little bandit Chipper was around. She turned with the tray and a golden streak whizzed past her, arms into the cage, and in an instant had his prize!

Yowee! My Sis was in trouble! She reacted without thinking. As the dang Monkey grabbed the bird and was about to finish the morsel with a wicked bite when Sandy grabbed him by the neck and hung on! What a performance, Monkey real mad and screaming blue murder, bird squawking, feathers flying, and Sandy holding on, it was a stalemate! He could not bite the bird while Sis was choking him and she dared not let go:lol:
After a very long minute of this, Sis got a hand free while continuing to choke the little savage down, then pried the bird from his grip, tossed it into the cage, then pitched the Monkey across the room. The little fool carried on something fierce for a while but had some respect for Sis after that:biggrin:

Sandy said she sat down and shook for a bit, thinking of how she would have explained it if both of them had been dead! Stupid bird survived, how i don't know, he was missing a bunch of feathers and we just acted dumb.:lol:

n/t

Gawd, I hated that thing. They can be vicious ! But the darn things are clever enough to know who to suck up to. Bet he (or you) didn't mess with Sandy after that ?:lol: This story is a shoo-in for the forum hall of fame Wayne. Truly a classic !!!

...my ribs are still sore from laughing at your first monkey episode and now you done hit me again.

after reading your story about this little evil monster. Someone should have taken a stick and taught that little pervert animal some good manners...what a mean little animal it must have been! Regardless, I must admit that I have really had a good laugh over reading about this monkey, thanks for posting the story. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

n/t