Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

monkey wrench??

connkuku

what kind of wrench is this is it an old wrench?? is it rare? I've never seen one like this EVER! is it valuable?

I remember using those when I was MUCH younger. Someone had put a pipe over the handle for better leverage and comfort.

you can buy them at yard sales for a couple of bucks in working condition.

idk i wish i would of took a picture of it before i chipped every thing off i chipped probabbly about a pound and a half of gunk off of it.

There is a new TV show called 'American Diggers' on SpikeHD channel that is about a group of people metal detecting and selling their finds afterwards. I think there have only been 2 episodes so far. They are very outragious on their price estimates when they find an old tool, ect, but they actually show them selling the stuff. This wrench would probably be a $100 bill on their show. lol :) But in real life it can probably be bought for scrap metal price. Its still cool to see what technology was used in different time periods and it helps you determine when the area was occupied.