Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Monday's the day!!!.......

warthog

Mrs.Phelps and I are heading north to Mackinaw country,for a 4 night getaway,and I hope for some possible wet:detecting:,in some of Michigan's state park's inland lakes (that allow metal detecting,complete list of yes/ no is online at Michigan DNR).Of course,the ones I have in mind allow it.It has been really warm here lately,supposed to be up in the 70's again next week,and hopefully the small inland lakes haven't cooled off too much.Also,the hotel we will be stating in allows it,so if the H2O is too cool,there's lots of glorious white beach sand that belongs to all these hotels: Stay in one,THE WHOLE BEACH ,even the ones behind the other hotels,are for the use of a paying guest,in ANY of the respective hotels sharing that beach.Yes,detecting is allowed,I asked....:biggrin::garrett::fisher::wave:OH,YES:My right hip is healing nicely,has been 6 weeks this last Wednesday.....

God is good! So glad to hear that your hip is healing and that you and the Mrs are having fun travelling and detecting! Hope you find some nice goodies to post for us to see and enjoy, too! :angel: Ma

n/t