Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Monday's finds. Hey JamesND, I found another one!

buckrod

I had a good day on Monday evening. A local contractor was doing some digging and I was lucky enough to get there first. I found a hole which supported an 1876 seated dime, 1876 shield nickel and an 1866 shield nickel. About 20' away was the 1902 V nickel. Also, I found a 1948-D Rosi and what looks like a 1918 Merc. but the date is really worn.

You hit it big that time! It isn't very often when you can find a spot that yeilds a Seated Dime and 2 Sheild Nickels in 1 outing. If you need any help, and I mean any help at all in cleaning out that spot of yours, just PM me and let me know buddy. Are you going to the Hunt on the 19th and 20th and are you still a member of the Club? Haven't seen you since we hit that yard in Dickey together last fall. Hope everything is going well for you and Continued Success and Good Luck and HH at that great site.:detecting: