Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mom's Spirit Has Gone Back To God Who Gave It In The Beginning

SeniorSeeker

Hello Friends,

Even though I was adopted, at the tender age of 13 and raised by my foster parents, I did get to know my maternal mother over the last 30+ years. She was a good woman who had a very rough life and deserved much better. She did remarry many years later, after we were all placed for adoption, but lost her second husband a 10+ years after marriage. She's been alone for quite a long while now. My step-sister called me today to let me know that mom drifted off to sleep and passed quietly. Praise God! I'm so glad she didn't suffer in this, as she had her early life. I would appreciate prayers, for the family, which are mainly her children from both marriages. Thank you all and God bless.

My sympathy to you and all her other children to have peace and comfort in knowing that she will not have troubles in her life any more! Life sure can give us sour lemonade too many times, but PTL, Jesus is the sugar that sweetens and helps us each to have a better one! Amen! Take care and I hope you will soon be well enough to go :detecting: and even with your new companion, Sparky! Ma

....I pray for your family so their grieving spirit will be comforted.....in times like this God does not forsake us....if you only see one set of foot prints on your journey it is because Jesus is carrying you thru this troubling time!! God Bless!!!

Sorry to hear this news, Praying for you and the family.

Martin, I'm sorry for your loss. That was a wonderful thing for you to do...by having a relationship with her. I bet that touched her more then you will ever know.