Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

modifications

somedad56

Being a newbie to this forum, could someone tell be how to contact Mr. Bill about the modifications that he does. I hunt with a 6000 di pro sl and a xlt. Both machines are great here in Missouri soil.
Thanks guys, Jerry

I believe Mr Bill does the Mods to Classic and Surfmaster models only.
Here is the website and click on detector modifications for info.

http://www.surfscanner.com/ HH Bill(de)

Mr Bill to my knowledge only modifys the Classic Series. His most popular mod is to add an external ground balance control feeding off the internal trim pot.

Mr Bill does not do any modifications to the XLT and other Digital Detectors. Any modification could void your two year White's warranty.